Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Picnic

The past few days in Idaho have been progressively more beautiful every day. I love the fact the spring is finally here! So, Sunday we had stake conference so we were able to go to the park for lunch (our normal church time is 1-4, so we can never do lunch) and relax. Some things we like to do on our Sunday picnics are read, eat, and take naps. :) I love to just lay and listen to the sounds of all the things going on around me, whether it's the birds, kids playing, or just the silence. I have to add that both of us got sun-kissed. We didn't anticipate that we would need sunscreen in April. Guess we know better than that now. Here are some pictures.

I'm lucky; he loves me even though I've gained *blank* lbs in the last 9 months.




Justin reading his book


4 comments:

Somer said...

Let's be honest! You couldn't have possibly gained more than 10 pounds yet. Me, on the other hand...

Looks like you had fun at the park. Hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can go with you next time! :)

Molly and Jay said...

Hi Karli! Cute blog! I love your background.

Molly and Jay said...

p.s. This is Molly Sturgell Liggett (from the Wilmington ward).

Justin and Karli Love said...

Somer, I have definitely gained more than 10 pounds, and yes we need to go together next time. Molly, how are you! Good to hear from you!