Friday, April 17, 2009

Family Night at the Park

So, Justin and I (not knowing that Idaho would be consistent with it's weather forecast of BEAUTIFUL weather the next 2 weeks) decided to take advantage of a gorgeous day on family night and go to the park. Yes, I am wearing a hat, but it's out of my love for hats, not the cold weather. :) We brought the soccer ball with us and kicked it around, and of course Justin saw the big gun and had to get on it. I'm not sure why they have a memorial monument in Rigby, Idaho of all places...but it's cool nonetheless. 



I love this one. "...Ummmmm.....what is all this stuff?"



This was him explaining to me all the parts. I don't know how he knows so much, but I'm pretty sure he should be on Jeopardy or some trivia show.



This is Justin on attacking the bad guys. He’s such a stud. (I’ll have you know that when I first wrote the captions to these photos I called it a tank, and he came in and changed it for me because he didn’t want me to look like I didn’t know what I was talking about. He’s so sweet.) 




Justin doing his tricks.



I can still play soccer, even 3 weeks before my due date! 




Ok, it wasn't the most comfortable activity of the night, but it was so much fun to be out and doing something!




Yes, I am 37 weeks pregnant, thank you very much.

2 comments:

Jen and Sam said...

You look great!! If you keep up this kind of activity that baby might come early lol:)

Love Shack said...

I hope so! Thanks for the baby shower gift by the way, I love it all!