Friday, December 11, 2009

REVELATION

REVELATION...

I'm always really hesitant to use that word, but for the sake of this post I had a revelation the other day in the sense that I realized something that I've never realized before. As I was in doing initiatories yesterday I was listening to the women speak. Sometimes I feel guilty when I do a lot of initiatories in a row because it seems so monotonous and you kind of stop really listening to the words and your mind wanders. For some reason, I was thinking as they were speaking that this is really God's voice, speaking through these great women. These words were given by him, and through his servants they are spoken. Isn't that an amazing thought? From that point on, I thought of the words as being spoken by God Himself, and it was such a great spiritual experience to do the ordinances that usually seem so monotonous and unexciting. It was great.

No comments: