Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby M.I.A.

BABY M.I.A.!

So this afternoon I asked Justin to run upstairs to check on Aaliyah during her nap because we didn't have a monitor set up. A minute after he goes upstairs, he comes running downstairs and says "You need to come upstairs, quick!". Of course I go running up into the room where I had laid her on some blankets to take a nap. To my surprise, this is what I found... 



...no Aaliyah. I was almost in a panic and said "...Justin, where is she?". If you look closely at the zoomed in picture, you'll see that we had a clue...



...a little foot poking out from underneath the bed! So I pull up the blankets from the floor, and this is what I found!...



...a very mobile Aaliyah! She had crawled from her bed of blankets under the bed and was entertained by the wrapped up Christmas tree that was being stored there.



...uh-oh! Caught red-handed!


..."I can explain, Mom"...


"Actually, I'm speechless..."



It's a good thing she's cute! Needless to say, that was her last nap outside the safety of her crib!

1 comment:

mErEk and DaRy said...

Oh my goodness!! haha that's hilarious! but i'm sure a little scary at the moment!! I can't believe how big she's getting!! you guys def have a heartbreaker on your hands!!